Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 15 - In and Around Portland

Day 15 was a rest day for us in Milwaukee.


For breakfast we enjoyed a nice one at Bob's Red Mill (www.bobsredmill.com).




Then it was to be a quick trip across the border to get my driver's license renewed.  The ride up there went quickly, the visit to the licensing location in East Vancouver was the quickest and most pleasant I've ever experienced.  Then when trying to cross back into Oregon, it took over 1 1/2 hours because of lane and exit closures on I-205.  Eventually I navigated to I-5 and made the crossing and navigated back to 205 where I needed to be to visit a motorcycle store (WingMan).  We were also able to have a nice visit with one of Angela's aunts in Oregon City.

Our hosts served a very nice mult-bean soup that the cow approved of.


The evening was spent at an American Idol 2010 top ten finishers concert at the Rose Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment